- To provide a platform NGOs, who are working in the field of trafficking, commercial sexual exploitation of children & women and sexual abuse of children etc., to share their experiences & information.
- NATSAP will conduct Sensitization Programmes for police, judiciary, Govt.officals, NGOs and CBO’s etc., in order to secure their participation in strengthening the movement.
- Prevention of trafficking at source by building capacities among vulnerable (at risk) communities and groups, Strengthening local strategies for gender empowerment.
- Identification of other forms of trafficking other than for prostitution will also be addressed.
- Sensitise appropriate groups (Decision-makers, media, multiplicators, and general public) and thereby ensure implementation of international conventions and Acts on the topic of child trafficking, initiating legislative processes and aiding its conversion into enforceable law and in order to decriminalize and protect the lives of trafficked persons.
- To Publish Campaign materials like.. Posters, Leaflets etc.,
- To conduct campaign in source & Demand areas.
- Advocacy for the rights of victims of commercial sexual exploitation and trafficking and implementing the GO MS no : 1 / 2003 for rescue and rehabilitation of women and children in prostitution.
- To initiate efforts to establish anti-trafficking centers and Transit/Shelter homes at source/demand areas of AP.
- To collect and create a comprehensive database on child trafficking in state/ District/Mandal/village level for situational analysis and analytical documentation.
- To Establish Documentation center for collecting and dissemination of information through publishing of leaflets, posters & newsletters. And also publishing the campaign material in local language.
- Though the Anti-trafficking campaign includes other various forms of trafficking such as forced marriage for Labour/agriculture as well as industry, domestic servitude, begging, camel jockeying, organ transplants., it acknowledges that a large majority of the trafficked persons are women and children who end up in prostitution and related sexually exploitative situations.
- NATSAP- intends to work with this vulnerable group to address the gross violation of their rights and entitlements as citizens, either by state or by the community they live in, because of their position.